Location: Central City Taphouse in Downtown Kalamazoo. 359 S. Kalamazoo Mall (Epic Center) Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Map
Parking: Central City Tap House is located inside the Epic Center building. On Kalamazoo Mall there is free 90 minute parking on the street at all times. Central City’s parking ramp #2 is also located behind the Epic Center and is accessible from both the north and south.
Although you DO NOT need to order food you are more than welcome to do so. You can find the menu here.
Our meetings are a great time to pamper yourself, learn something new or make a new friend. It is also a place to ask questions, connect with ladies who understand and have a night out. Babies who are breastfeeding are more than welcome to join you. Although we have many child centric activities, these meetings are geared towards adults.
Past meetings have included:
- Round table discussions – group discussions about relationships, thriving while parenting multiples, returning to work or becoming a stay at home parent.
- Schooling – looking at the various school options and resources available in Kalamazoo county.
- Twin Panel – we invite a group of older twins in to answer our questions that range from their opinions on sharing a birthday, clothes and classrooms. It is always fun to hear their answers.
- Questions and Answers about love and relationships
- Fitness – We had a personal trainer come and in and teach us how to strengthen our cores.
- Ice Cream Sundaes – We provide the ice cream, you bring the toppings.
- Mini Garage Sale – Bring some items that you would like to sell and buy a few from another mom. Great way to refresh your kids’ closets.
- Wine and Canvas – Instead of competing with New Years we decided to try out Wine and Canvas later in Jan.
- Mary Kay – We pampered ourselves and tried out new looks with a Mary Kay consultant.